Monday, March 29, 2010

Lady Bug





Anyone who is friends with me on facebook, sorry about the repeat. All anyone has heard about from me and Lindsey for the past couple weeks is this Ladybug party. For her, it was all about being the center of attention. (Even though it seems like she almost always is anyways.) And for me, it was so exciting to be able to put my talents to work again. It has been a long time. With trying to sell the house, all I ever get to do is clean. So this was a nice distraction and gave me something else to do. Very Exciting! I think I went overboard.




I can not believe she is 6! Wow! So here is her as a baby...Looks like I could have posted pictures of Jocelyn and no one would have known the difference. They really do look a lot alike! Lindsey is wonderful! She is the most creative person I know. She constantly finds new ways to put things together and new uses for things. She really enjoys being the center of attention. She loves anything girly, artsy, or crafty. If I let her, she would wear pink ruffly dresses daily. She says that she is excited to be 6 now because this year she will get better at reading and drawing and possibly get a few visits from the tooth fairy. Maybe even learn how to ride her bike. 6 is a really fun age.












1 comment:

❦TattingChic said...

What a cutie! If you are on facebook come find me... I'm TattingChic there, too! Wait...unless we're already friends there, LOL! I'm so confused, LOL! Don't hate me for saying that! ☺

Anyway, speaking of parties, thanks for coming to celebrate in my blogoversary party with me! Good luck in the drawing!
~TattingChic ♥